Madeleines for Madeleine


Bonjour à tous,

Apologies for the lack of posts and I hope to be posting on a more regular basis.

It has been a very busy and productive summer and we are looking forward to Autumn when we are able to take a deep breath and start slowing down to enjoy the transformation that Autumn brings to this lovely part of France. 

We currently have a lovely guest staying called Madeleine who has never tasted a madeleine so I decided to make some especially for her this Morning.

I have not made madeleines for quite some time but I quickly got back into the swing of things. French boyfriend arrives and says that they look very small but this is a result of him eating a lot of kiwi style muffins and cookies hence he is needs reeducating when it comes to madeleines….

Here is a link to the recipe that I used should you wish to make some for yourselves.

Très bon week-end à tous, Leeann x 

Comments

  1. Beautiful.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the recipe, I will have to try and make some. I loved eating them in France.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment