150 grams sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 Tbsp Oil
500g coconut flakes
Jam - apricot or strawberry - whichever you prefer
1 soup spoon Orange Water/Fleur d'oranger
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C.
2. In a bowl whisk the eggs with the sugar. Add the oil, baking powder and flour and mix until smooth.
3. Form into balls 3cms in diameter and place on a tray lined with baking paper.
4. Place the tray in the oven and cook for 10-15 minutes.
5. In a pot heat the jam with the ortange water. Leave the balls to cool a little until just warm then place in the jam mixture, then roll in the coconut.
Note these make for a great gift either displayed as is or in paper/foil cases.
Bon appétit et a tres bon vendredi a tous....Leeann x