a fabulous find....

 

 
Bonjour mes belles,

This afternoon we bought beaucoup de livres......lots of lovely books hence Maison No. 20 is now stocked up with lots of books. 

There are a lot on Paris, so for guests that love Paris they are in for a real treat as we now have a wide selection in both English and French.

I have also a few that I will be listing on Fabulously French including this one which has lots of photos from the second empire.

The Second French Empire (French: Le Deuxième empire français) was the Imperial Bonapartist regime of Napoleon III from 1852 to 1870, between the Second Republic and the Third Republic, in France.













You will find it here.

amicalement from a sunny SW France, Leeann x

Comments

  1. Oh my! I was so taken by the large photo of the woman in the bonnet - the one with the large nose. I think we must be related! Her nose looks just like my French grandfather's nose!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment