Pink and red

 


Pink and red, a gorgeous colour combination at any time of the year.

How gorgeous are these roses, they come from a French inspired florist in my home town in New Zealand. 

I am feeling a bit more organised as my chocolate gift for French Boyfriend was delivered yesterday and I now just have to resist the temptation of eating it.

Luckily for me, he prefers dark chocolate and I am more of a milk/white chocolate lover. This said, if there was nothing else in the house, I would have no choice but to eat it.

Pink and red is the theme for the night and now I just have to decide on the music, what we will be eating and what film we will be watching...

Fortunately time is on my side and I have a few days left to make up my mind.


Belle journee a tous ♥

Leeann x 

Comments