Love this CD

 


I recently borrowed this CD from our local library. 

Browsing through CDs is so much nicer than browsing on a streaming device hence my ever growing CD collection.

Thanks to the library I have become addicted to this CD and I was very happy when I found it on Amazon.

It features Jane Birking singing some of her favourite Serge Gainsbourg's songs  accompanied by the symphony.

Fabulous and very french and I am sure you will adore it.

I am  toying with getting a record player after being inspired by a program on TV where celebrities are interviewed in an apartment about their lives and they are asked to choose a favourite record.

It looks like fun and I have never used a record player so it maybe time to try something "new".


Belle semaine from a sunny SW France ♥


Leeann x 









Comments