Some new arrivals

 


 

Bonjour from a cooler SW France,

It is much cooler here as the storms finally arrived on Sunday. Here in France it was a long weekend as yesterday was a public holiday.

We got up very early as there was a vide-grenier taking place in the village in a large park. 

I was very happy I chose not to wear sandals or white trainers as it was very, very  muddy after all the rain we had on Sunday.

Toile de jouy was the theme of the day for me as I was lucky enough to arrive just as the seller was setting up her stand.


 

I purchased three different styles of toile de jouy which you can find in our etsy boutique together with 

some vintage French chocolate molds, 

the hand letter clip shown in the first photo 

and this fabulous vintage French sailors hat.




Belle semaine a tous from a hopefully rainy SW FRance ♥


Leeann x 



 

 

 

Comments