Boutique New Arrivals

 


Bonjour from a showery SW France,

Last year May was lovely and sunny and it was unusual as May is normally a fairly wet month.

This year  the weather has returned to normal with  scattered  Spring showers , this is  good news for the farmers and anyone that has a garden.

Our lovely neighbour arrived with a bouquet of roses this morning,  they were damp from one of this morning's showers. Such a lovely gesture and it really made my day. 

There have been more new items added to our boutique which include the fabulous and very large piece of toile de jouy fabric you can see above, this has a scalloped hem and you could use it as a curtain valance, bed curtain, side curtain etc.

Another addition is this vintage embroidery set which comes complete in it's original box.

We have some fabulous vintage wall sconces which I am in the process of cleaning. They have huge crystal drops hanging from each and are very heavy, each weighs over 2.5 kilos so I am not sure about adding them to the shop as the postage will cost a lot....

Back to cleaning the crystals I must go, I must admit it is a chore that I enjoy and I much prefer this, to cleaning the bathroom. 

Amicalement from a now sunny SW France♥♥

 Leeann x 

Comments