One down, one to go

 


I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. Ours was a 4 day affair which in true French fashion, was based on eating and when we were not eating, we were thinking about what to eat next.

We are in the process of planning our menu for New Year's Eve and it is more difficult than it sounds as  most receipes are for 6 or 8 people and we are just two this year. We have decided it is the safest option as we have a curfew where we have to be in by 8pm.

French Boyfriend decided lobster is one of the things on the menu and it is up to me to cook it and also to come up with the rest of the menu..

I am happy to do this as Christmas eve was busy day work wise for both of us and he arranged for dinner to be catered by our favourite restaurant as a surprise. A very thoughtful gesture as I had spent most of the week in the kitchen and I was happy to relax with a glass of Champagne and not have to touch a thing in the kitchen.

My yoga mat is calling my name and after a lovely relaxing session I will get back to planning the menu...


belle semaine a tous from a chilly and tranquil SW France ♥♥

Comments