Weekend goodies...

 


For the last couple of Sundays, on arriving at a local antiques martket I head immediately to where my favourite seller is normally situated.
When I see that there is  someone else in her place, I try the best I can to hide my disappointment and move on.

Yesterday was not one of those Sundays, I was happy to see that she was there and she was in the process of  setting up her stand when I arrived.

She remembered that she had promised to bring me some antique postcards and I could not believe how gorgeous they were.

Needless to say I purchased most of them and carefully placed them in my basket. I also regretted not buying this stunning book from her a couple of weeks ago.  It was printed in 1853 and is about the history of Joan of Arc, France's loved heroine so this was also purchased and popped into my panier.


The cover really is a work of art and they certainly do not make them like this anymore. The back is just as pretty as you can see from my photo....



You will find the book and the postcard along with another one, in our etsy shop and I have other fabulous items which I will list later in the week.

belle semaine from a happy kiwi in SW France, Leeann xx








Comments