Week-end Tresors


Bonjour mes belles,

I am not sure how I managed it but I have woken up with a sunburnt arm. 

Yesterday was a super busy day and it was only this morning, that I realised I have one sunburnt arm. 

We spent the day visiting a few antique markets and I suspect this is a result of having the car window dowm. We are now so obsessed with hand gel and masks, the SPF was forgotten and I now plan to keep this in my basket along with the gel asnd mask.

It was a fabulous day and we came home with some really unusual items.

Antique french ribbon + a fabulous antique French flag + some fabulous toile de jouy fabric +  some french relics and a couple of portraits of Napoleon and Josephine = happiness.

I have already shared this photo with our facebook and instagram followers but for those of you who have not seen it, here is a photo  of the first market we visited.




A fabulous day and now I am off to list some of yesterday's goodies in our etsy shop....


belle semaine à vous tous ♥♥, Leeann x

Comments