Anything that glitters....


I love a bit of bling and think I am a bit of a magpie as I have started reorganizing our attic and I have quite a few items carefully hidden away. 

I say hidden as French Boyfriend tells me I have enough without having to buy anymore but when something I like catches my eye I just have to have it.

Whilst searching for some items to add to our online shop, I spotted this beauty and I am planning on adding it soon. It is one of a pair but the other one needs a little repair so I am debating whether or not I list them separately or as a pair.

Friends have used appliques like these to decorate their chateau and they have mounted them on mirrors which is a fabulous idea.

Mirror on mirror always works as it is a technique that Philippe Starck has used in the past and it looks fabulous.

Back to the attic I go. A demain, Leeann x






Comments