Bonjour à tous






Here we have lot's of lovely sunshine and it  is as if Summer has arrived early. It starts of a bit chilly in the morning but by the time that the afternoon arrives, it is very warm and this week every day the maximum  climbs a degree, odd but true.

We spent Sunday at a local antique fair in a beautiful village in the heart of the Dordogne and it was hot. I was running out of layers to peel off and was thankful that I has thrown a sunhat in my basket as it turned out to be a real scorcher. So hot that I wanted an icecream and I was very happy when French Boyfriend and I finally found a place that was a)open and b)served icecream.
Sunday afternoon's are so sleepy in SW France and it is often  difficult to find something to eat on a Sunday afternoon as a lot of businesses are closed.

Enjoy what is left of the week, Leeann x



Comments