fabulously chic



Bonjour from a sunny SW France,

We have sunshine and 20 degrees forecast for tomorrow followed by a weekend of rain so I plan to make the most of the sunshine tomorrow.

I have just added a set of fabulous monogrammed napkins to the shop and thought it was worth letting you know as I have sold all of the monogrammed napkins that I had listed on the shop.



There is 6 of them and they are in excellent condition as they have spent most of their life sitting in an armoire in a local chateau. 

 They really are stunning and make a table look that extra bit special.


In the photo below you can see just how beautiful the linen is and  the detail around the border is amazing yet not too fussy, simpe but chic.

You can read more about them here.

I am off to prepare dinner....simple comes to mind.


à demain, Leeann x

Comments