who are you my beauty...




Who are you my beauty and where do you come from? 
I just wish that she could talk as it is going to be like looking for a needle in a haystack as far as trying to find out where she comes from.

I found her yesterday morning at a local brocante and I am now obsessed with trying to find out a bit about her. The seller that I purchased her from did not have any details about her or the other smaller piece which also has her as the main feature.



A mermaid with wings but I do not think that she is just a mermaid. A magical and mystical creature who has me under her spell...


The wall light is monumntal and weighs well over 10 kilos hence she would be be best fixed to a piece of wood before attaching to a wall....le coup de foudre and I have no idea what I am going to do with them. 

I will be back later with photos of some of the other objects that I found yesterday.

à plus tard, Leeann x

Comments

  1. Whoever she is, she is pretty fabulous ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps a representation of "Nike" as she was popular in the french Empire period ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment