A fabulous place to stay...


Bonjour mes belles,

I was hoping to post whilst we were away but we had a few techinal issues, no wifi in the gite that we rented plus the fact that my phone died. End result a fabulous holiday in lovely Normandy.

On the way to Normandy we stayed in a fabulous hotel which was not far from Villandry. 






This is the view from the breakfast room. Would you believe that we slept  in and arrived a minute before they started clearing away breakfast. 
A lesson for next time is to take note what time breakfast is served. The night before we had a fabulous dinner, we were impressed by the quality of the  food and the service was excellent. 

We both had cherry soufles to finish which were heavenly and I am keen to try making these at home.
 

The wine list was one of the largest that I have ever come across and I loved that you could choose armagnac by the year.

You can find more details about the hotel here.

I am off to continue with the unpacking, not a task that I enjoy. 

très bonne semaine à tous, Leeann x

Comments

  1. Looks wonderful, Leeann, we hope that you both enjoyed your visit to Normandy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment