Just had to buy her...

 Bonjour mes belles,

Yesterday the weather was fabulous, sunny but not too hot so perfect for hunting for antiques.

French boyfriend found lots of goodies for the shop and I  came home with another mannequin. 

When I saw her, I just had to have her. As you know  I adore mannequins and nowdays you do not see that many of them on the local antique markets.

The fabric is in good condition as is the stand. Not sure where I will put her but I am sure that I will find a home for her somewhere in the house. 

I purchased her from a friend of French Boyfriends who is an antiques dealer who FB has known since he was a child. Here are some photos of his stand....


and a photo of my lovely mannequin before I adopted her....


Have a  fabulous week, Leeann x

Comments

  1. I love the mannequin .. I love that capize shell lamp !! and the tall deco vase behind the pink one. Send them to me, I'll pay you back lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mannequin too, also the black statute, OOOH there looks like there was lots I could have bought! Looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is wonderful! I have two mannequins, as well, and love them dearly. I've even named them. LOL Thanks for sharing!

    Cottage Blessings,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Is good..
    DOnt forget to visit back in my blog..

    http://artikelupdate97.blogspot.co.id/
    thanks..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment