Bonjour fevrier...


Bonjour mes belles,

A brand new month to play with, how very exciting. I have decided that this month is the month to reorganize and get rid of any items that are sitting around.

Speaking of reorganizing, how do you like my new dressing table?

I was en route to my bank when I stopped at our friend's depot de vente.  Popped in for a quick look and came out with this dressing table.

I applied a couple of coats of Annie Sloan Old White chalk paint and all is required now is to sand the edges a bit and then apply some wax.

The small drawers are the perfect place to store makeup and I have the large drawer under the table, which will no doubt come in very handy should I need additional space.





Back to the reorganizing I go, I have piles of magazines everywhere  so these are next on my "hit list".

Bon début de semaine à vous tous, Leeann x

Comments

  1. A very brave thing to do - I am always planning a big de clutter! Where do you buy the Annie Sloan chalk paint in France?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, We buy ours from a shop in the village but I think that you can find a supplier nearer to you. If you enter your postcode on her site http://www.anniesloan.com/stockists/#/
      it will provide you with a list of suppliers close to you.
      BFN, Leeann

      Delete
  2. Leeann, I am in the midst of doing the same thing. What a great feeling, it declutters the mind as well! Love your desk!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment