Bonjour Miss Mustard Seed...


On impulse this morning I decided to repaint the mirror frame in our dining room. It started off Farrow and Ball Charleston grey then I repainted it with Annie Sloan Old White.

Both Maison No.20 and No.26 are a shrine to Farrow and Ball paint and I adore it and use it when ever I can.

Back to the mirror frame, it has been white now for almost a year and I decided that it was not really doing it for me.

I had a rummage around and found some Miss Mustard Seed samples that a friend had sent me as a result of going a MMS paint course.

Decided that I would give "Trophy"  which is a lovely grey colour, a try and I am very happy with the result. It took two coats and does not give a newly painted look instead looks like it has always been this colour.



I am now thinking about painting the bookcase in the dining room the same colour so I am searching for a European stockist to order the paint from....I think that I have my painting mojo back!

à demain, Leeann x




Comments

  1. It is beautiful Leeann, love the color and also adore your sconces next to the mirror!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    Palm Beach Chic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment