belle semaine à tous...



Bonjour mes belles,

I hope that you had a fabulous weekend, our was a lovely sunny one which enabled us to get out and about. We even managed a bit of sight seeing in between hunting for antiques which I will tell you more about later in the week.

On Saturday we took some photos on the way back from our picnic lunch.

The vines are looking fabulous at this time of the year....

 
 
You can see why Autumn is my favourite time of the year...the colours are stunning and the weather is perfect, not too hot and not too cold.
 


Rows and rows of vines everywhere you look....



French Boyfriend commented that the rouge colour of the leaves is very similar to the colour of the wine produced by the grapes that come from these particular vines. Nature at her finest!



I had better go as it is the magic hour here at France, lunch time and FB is about to serve...I do love a man who cooks.

belle semaine à tous, Leeann x

Comments

  1. My husband would have been so happy there .. when I wanted to see the colors of fall, he would take me to a vineyard .. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a lovely idea and he was so right. The vineyards are really stunning at this time of the year with such a range of colours. I am still child like when it comes to Autumn and love the crunchy noise that leaves from the trees make when you walk through them :-)
      Have a lovely week, Leeann x

      Delete

Post a Comment