my latest find...




Wow it is the last day in September, what happened to the other 29 days?  Let's hope that October moves at a slower pace.

On Sunday French Boyfriend and I went hunting for tresors and I managed to find a couple of beauties. One is in perfect condition and the other has "wobbly" arms and French Boyfriend is now in the process of putting her right.



I was lucky to purchase them as a couple of French laddies arrived at the same time and I did not want to get into a bidding war. Due to the problem with the arms, which FB pointed out was an issue, the others started to réfléchirai and I did the deal.

Once the deal was done, I decided to it may be a bit dangerous to leave them in case someone came along and offered the seller more money that what I had paid so we decided to carry them to a street corner and that I would wait while FB went off to search for the car.

Got tired of standing to decided to sit in one and got tired of waiting as everyone that passed liked to stop and chat about them. Thankfully FB finally appeared and we loaded them into the car.

I was not sure where I was going to put them and teased FB that I may need to buy a house to put them in. Maison No.26 came to mind and I think that they will add a lovely splash of colour for winter.



Just need a couple of matching cushions for the bed now....

à demain, Leeann x 






Comments

  1. Gorgeous Leeann and I am so happy you were able to score these. It is good to shop in pairs!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back in New York State, my husband and I bought a house that was still furnished while we were looking at it. We were told we could have or buy whatever was in the house that we wanted. First walk through I paid no attention to the furniture, it was a second home and the furniture was mostly icky.
    But then I noticed in the master bedroom .. 2 chairs. Leather back and seat.
    exactly like your red velvet chair :)
    When I have moved to my next new home, I am changing the leather for velvet :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment