say hello/dit bonjour...



Bonjour mes belles,

I hope that you had a fabulous weekend. Ours involved a visit to a fabulous manoir in the country where French Boyfriend provided estimations on some of the contents and at the same time, reserved a few fabulous items for the shop.

Whilst we was there I bought a couple of Louis XVI style chairs which I plan to recover in Autumn. I have put them in the grenier out of the way for now.

Speaking of recovering, I have started work on the chair that I bought on the 14th and this chair is an antique as opposed to a copy. I love the quality of the wood and the workmanship in general, they certainly do not make things like they used to.

After a few hours of removing old tacks and dusty old fabric, this is how she looks...she is fabulous and very French.


 
This is the fabric that I have chosen but I am not sure that I have enough for the double piping so I am going to order another metre this morning.
 




Wishing you all une semaine fabuleuse......Leeann x


Comments