a belated Bonjour...



Bonjour from a very sunny SW France,

I am a bit late in posting this week but the weekend was another busy and extra long as Monday was a holiday here in France.

When I opened my eyes this morning, this is the first thing that I saw.

Lots of lovely light bouncing of a vintage venetian glass dressing table that I bought on Saturday.


 
I am in the  process of painting the legs but once finished, will show you the finished result.

To go with it, I have purchased a modern pouf on the internet, so fingers crossed that it does not take too long to arrive.

Enjoy the rest of the week, Leeann x

Comments

  1. Oh honey, if I were in France right now, no one would hear nothing from me ! Enjoy ! We can hear all about everything when you return to the "real world".. bises ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leeann I hope you are having a wonderful time and cannot wait to see your new pieces!! I love a pouf!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    Coco Chanel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment