bonjour mars..



Bonjour mes belles,

I am happy to say au revoir to February as it was a cold and wet one for us.

March is a much nicer month as the days are warmer and sunnier, flowers start appearing everywhere and the villages become alive again.

In terms of antique fairs there have not been a lot over the past month or so and understandably so, as who wants to freeze to death whilst trying to sell your wares. Hence March sees the start of the antique season and I am so looking forward to hunting for tresors.

Fingers crossed it is a good month for finding tresors...

très bon semaine à tous, Leeann x

Comments

  1. My birthday is this month. And I always think that the snow will stop in March .. that might just be wishful thinking on my part though .. the way it has been this year, it will still be snowing in June :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leeann I am sure you will find many treasures for your shop with nicer weather on its way. For us March came in like a lion so it should end like a lamb!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leanne, here it is already autumn, although in Perth we are still have temps of 22-32 with blue skies...the leaves on the trees are very confused! I look forward to seeing photos of your tresors...xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment