can you keep a secret...



I have bought one of these fabulous  montgolfière style chandeliers to hang in the lounge of the new project that we are working on.  It arrived today and is bigger and heavier than I thought that it would be.

To make matters worse it came in a very large box so I am not sure how to break the news to French Boyfriend that I have purchased yet another chandelier....hence this needs to be a secret entre nous!

I love a bit of bling don't you?

à demain mes belles, Leeann x

Comments

  1. I won't be greedy, I will just take the small one .. merci beacoup !

    ReplyDelete
  2. How positively regal they are. Is Fontainebleau missing some of its bling? If so, we know where to look for it.

    Cheers, M-T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't they look wonderful hanging as a collection

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous chandeliers Leeann. I am curious as to how you are going to keep this huge box a secret!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    The Centre Cannot Hold

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment