dernière minute...


Bonjour from a very chilly SW France,

I am loving chilly as it means that I have an excuse to make some mulled wine.

Can you believe that we have two days until Christmas day. I am normally very organised when it comes to Christmas but this has gone out the window this year but I am confident that it will all come together at the dernière minute.

In between batches of biscuits and muffins, I managed to pop out and get French Boyfriend a nice bottle of Armagnac to go in his Christmas stocking.

We went to a couple of marche de noels at the weekend but did not find anything suitable for FB.

I found these apple decorated branches which I love and had never seen before I came to live in France.



We have guests staying over the Christmas and New Year period and I am playing Santa hence I still need one or two items to finish the stockings off but I am hoping that I will find something at our weekly market which due to Christmas day falling on a Thursday, is being held on Wednesday. Fingers crossed...

très bonne semaine à tous, Leeann x

Comments

  1. Dear Leeann,
    Like you I am thinking of last minute gifts and decor. I wish you a wonderful Holiday Season and all the best in the New Year!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Tis the Sunday before Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful place to have Christmas, hope you have a lovely time, Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment