obsessed with...heated bathroom mirrors

 
 
Bonjour mes belles,
 
Today I am back in project mode and was pleased when my heated mirror arrived this morning for the bathroom in No.26.
 
One of French Boyfriend's hates is that if he uses the bathroom after me, the mirror is misted up.

Not only does the new mirror not fog up, it also lights up around the edges so think that it will make a fabulous and glamorous addition to the new bathroom.

I have seen many in Hotels that I have stayed in over the years but this is the first time that I have bought one.

Hope that it is as good as I hope it will be. If so, it could be the first of a few as I may end up putting them in all of the bathrooms at Maison No.20.

à demain, Leeann x





Comments

  1. Leeann I had not even heard of these; how great an idea!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts from Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, its really good. I just pin your project on my board. i like t words " Not only does the new mirror not fog up, it also lights up around the edges so think that it will make a fabulous and glamorous addition to the new bathroom."

    Thanks
    Donna
    Custom Mirror Store In Texas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Smart ideas. I love it!!! People are looking the home decorating ideas nowadays. I have written about it. Check out the secret home decorating tips...I think my shown instructions would be more helpful to make your house luxurious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment