l'automne une belle saison...


Bonjour belles,

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday but Mondays have a habit of disappearing quickly as I have my upholstery lesson in the morning and the rest of the day is spent playing catch up...

Sunday was spent hunting for treasure and although we did not find a lot for the boutique we have an address which could result in some interesting items, fingers crossed!

On the way back of the marche aux puces I stopped to snap a couple of photos to share with you.

The leaves on the grape vines are finally starting to change colour and they remind me why I especially love l'automne in SW France.

 
 
It was only when I posted this particular photo on my fabulously French page on facebook that I realised this pigonier has a fabulous smiley face...

 
 


Not only do I love the Autumn colours, I love the smell of the leaves, the earth and the light is amazing at this time of the year....

 
 
As I sit writing this post, I can see my neighbour, who is in his 80's hard at work sanding down his front door in preparation to paint. He is putting me to  shame but I plan to do some of the same as I have a pair of shutters that need painting but I have run out of sous couche so a trip to the paint shop is required before I can start....
 
très bonne semaine à toutes et tous! Leeann x

Comments

  1. Lovely Autumn images Leeann. This is my very favorite time of year, the trees are all changing color here; every day more and more. The projects are never ending, no?

    xoxo,
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! I too was among some other vines several thousands of miles away in Sonoma Valley California, it looks so similar! I can almost smell the same aroma of slightly musty wine barrels http://www.shuttersandsunflowers.com/blog/autumn-amongst-the-vines-of-sonoma-valley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment