bonjour d'Eymet




Bonjour mes belles,

I could not resist taking a photo of this fabulous 2CV that was parked outside of the old chateau in our village.

Today was a fabulous day, nice and sunny and perfect for commencing work on our new project which involving knocking down walls and removing an existing bathroom.

The difference was that it did not involve me and I for one was happy as it meant that I could concentrate on looking after our guests.

Very satisfying to finally start work on OUR new baby as it has been a long time in the making....
 
We have just opened a nice cold bottle of champagne, la vie en France est pas mal....
 
très bonne semaine à toutes et tous !  Leeann x

Comments

  1. What an adorable car! Leeann I am excited to see your remodeling projects!
    Xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment