Tuesday, 22 July 2014

finally finished...



Bonjour mes belles,

Here it is......the finished product! After what seems like weeks of work, it is finally finished and would not have been possible if I did not have a helping hand from my fabulous and very patient upholstery teacher, Debra at Couture d'ameublement.

French Boyfriend has decided that it would make for a fabulous birthday present as it is his birthday in September so I am now looking for a Louis XV style desk to go with it.

The upholstery classes resume in September so I am now deciding which project I should tackle next....

très bonne semaine à tous, Leeann x

3 comments:

  1. Looking wonderful!!
    Hugs
    Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous...be proud of your very professional work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leeann it is so gorgeous, great job!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete