a beautiful day....a few photos



Bonsoir,

It was a beautiful day here in SW France and I thought that I would take a few photos whilst waiting for my hot cross buns to rise.

French Boyfriend has really taken to them like a duck to water so I have had to make more....


Latest batch of hot cross buns, the crosses are not quite as thick.....



I  popped down an alley way and this is what I found.....


lots of beautiful blossom......


wisteria complete with a random poppy growing on the wall....

this is a photo of our friend's house which is a couple of doors down from our house, in the same street as ours....

 
roses growing by the wall of the old convent across the road from us....
 

You can just see the top of our friend's house in this photo...

Just around the corner, are these beautiful climbing roses, love the contrast of the roses against the 14 century wall...




Back to making my Easter shopping list I go.....

à demain, Leeann x

Comments

  1. Thank you for the pictorial walk Leeann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Makes me wish I was back in France! X Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be wonderful to live in a pretty place like this. This is my first visit It is so much fun to see somewhere it is warm,it is still cold here where I live Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos, I adore the swan!
    wow, I love your friend's house!
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment