jardin de printemps...


Bonjour mes belles,

Yesterday afternoon we paid our lovely "flower man" a visit as I needed more flowers to put in the apartments.

I managed to get some photographs of his lovely garden before he started picking.

 

Almost too lovely too pick but that said, the house looks lovely with it's burst of Spring colour.



Re the tablecloth and serviettes I have had a few emails overnight asking if I would split the tablecloth and napkins up, the answer is yes, the price for the napkins would be 90 euros and 60 euros for the tablecloth. If you are interested, please email me.

à demain, Leeann x

Comments

  1. Hi Leeann, beautiful daffies. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like spring is in full bloom over there! Our bulbs are just starting to come up. The daffodils are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment