week-end tresors....

 
 
Bonjour from a finally sunny SW France,
 
I am feeling particularly happy today and have been all weekend and feel that the All Blacks defeating France in Rugby on Saturday night may have played a part in this bout of extreme happiness. Needless to say French Boyfriend is not as happy as you may well imagine and I have not helped matters by talking about it......

We had a good days treasure hunting yesterday and I am in the process of updating the on-line shop this morning whilst French Boyfriend is out searching for more treasure.

One of my personal favourites, is this stunning antique holy water font which is the nicest that I have ever come across.



The detail on the metal statue is amazing, right down too the angels that appear on the font part.



A close up of the angel who is holding a water jug pointed in the direction of the holy water font....



You will find her here.

Another find was this very decorative lion door knocker which is not old but has a lovely patina that comes with time.



You will find more details here.

I am now off to take photos of the other new items, back later.

à plus tard, Leeann x

Comments