Friday, 6 September 2013

vendredi fleurs...


Bonjour mes belles,

I thought that we would take a break of French Food Friday this week and have some flowers as it has been a while,these flowers in particular are stunning and featured in one of the rooms at Chateau Chenonceau.

I only wish that you could smell them as the perfume that they gave off  when you walked into the room was intoxicating....

The flower arrangements were stunning and  I am hoping that we are able to visit again nearer to Christmas time when the chateau will be "dressed" for Christmas/Noel.

Je vous souhaite un week-end fabuleux,

Leeann x

p.s. Part 2 of our visit to the Loire will appear on Saturday.

4 comments:

  1. Oh how gorgeous Leeann!! I just pinned this lovely arrangement in such a beautiful basket!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Feature: Entrepreneur Sigal Sasson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tulips are great! I am currently jealous in my seat right now wishing I can smell them!

    Jana
    expatforver.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I was stopping by in hopes of getting some help on a Martha Stewart Contest....I've been nominated and I was trying to get Votes...if you have time I would love to see you come by my blog, vote and also enter in a giveaway for your support!! Your able to vote 6 times in a row daily until Sept. 13th!! I would appreciate it so very much!! Thanks so much!
    Daisy~

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me homesick! Your lovely photos touch my French heart now living in California. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Friday flowers

Bonjour mes belles, Apologies for the lack of posts but I have a few projects on the go this week and everything appears to be all happ...