new arrival...

 

 
Bonjour mes belles,
 
It was a busy morning at the new shop but I managed to snap a quick photo of one of French Boyfriend's latest finds.
 
A fabulous Louis style capitonné chair which I think would look fabulous when teamed with a desk or dressing table.
 
 
Another of his tresors, is this fabulous holder with state of Napoleon which was used to hold matches.
 
 
I could not resist taking a photo of another of his items for sale, a fabulous and very French parclose mirror. It would look fabulous anywhere in the house.
 
Speaking of houses, I had better get back to work......
 
à la prochaine, Leeann x  


Comments

  1. I want all of these things!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could pop over to Eymet to fill up the car...love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could do some serious retail damage in that store! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful finds and they look so French should I say?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment