this made my day...




Bonjour mes belles, 

I had a lovely and very unexpected surprise this morning....a local lady who I had given a few bits and pieces of antique fabric and lace arrived with this beautiful gift that she had made for me. So beautiful that I wanted to share it with you...

 
Love the attantion to detail, so beautifully made.....






I have already decided where I am going to hang it, on the side of my armoire in my bedroom.



Such a kind and beautiful gesture, it really made my day.....

à demain, Leeann x  

Comments

  1. Dearest Leeann,
    You have been spoiled by this lady; she did a marvelous job!
    Enjoy it and sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful...people only give lovely cadeaux to those who give to them...I am sure you will enjoy it every day....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess it did make your day, it's wonderful.

    it's so nice to receive a surprise and it's something you love

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful gift from a friend. Such lovely fabrics and trims.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh that is gorgeous - what a lovely act of kindness. S x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really beautiful!
    Amicalement, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know who gave you the gift but she must have great choice.

    chic

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute little organizer!

    -Brittany Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment