so lovely....


It has been another busy day and I am about to rush out the door but before I do, I just wanted to share one of the photos that I have just taken, with you.

How beautiful is this wisteria or as it is called in French glycine, it really is a lovely time of the year to be in France as there are many buildings covered with these beautiful flowers. It is a plant that appears to get better with age and it really enhances the old stone buildings....and on that note, I must disappear.

..amicalement, Leeann x

Comments

  1. A beautiful photo. We have an old wisteria over an archway but this year there are still no sign of flowers - everything is delayed with the harsh long winter.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leeann, I have been taking photos of it dripping in its loveliness here on the Côte d'Azur...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wisterias are in bloom too. I last visited Paris in March, but I would love to go in April.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh beautiful wisteria. Still waiting for mine to bloom here. S x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love wisteria but admire it in others' yards as I don't have any.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment