Passage St Michel Bordeaux...


Bonjour mes belles,

I hope that you had a fabulous weekend. Yesterday it was hot and sunny and perfect weather for antique hunting in Bordeaux.

Unfortunately we did not find the items that we were searching for which is often the case but we had a great day in the sun and managed to get a table at our favourite restaurant which is reason enough to visit Bordeaux.

It is not the first time that I have mentioned this restaurant, it is set in the Passage st Michel antiques centre....food is superb as is the wine and I always manage to find something to buy.


Yesterday was no exception, we found a fabulous mirror which I have yet to take a photograph of but will take a photo of it tomorrow.  Back to work I must go...



...très bonne semaine à tous, Leeann x

Comments