Brand new week...





Bonjour mes belles,

I hope that you all had a fabulous weekend. The sun is shining through my kitchen window as I write this post and I feel like Spring has returned again. Note I use the word "returned" as it was Springlike for a week and then we had a blast of coldness which was a shock for all....people, animals, plants etc.

Hence this morning's title as I feel that it is indeed a new week and I am planning to attack this particular week as we have a lot to do before the "season" starts in two weeks time.

The fabulously french shop has been updated with a few new finds including this fabulous hanging latern style light fitting and more treasures will be added during the course of the day.




And it is on that note, I must go.

....trés bonne semaine à tous, Leeann x

Comments

  1. I hope you have a productive...and very happy...week Leeann. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a beautiful lamp... LOVE it... have a great week. S x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I perfect understand ...
    Here in Italy we had sun again TODAY after 10 rainy days ...
    Nice post and ... wonderful new finds!
    Bisous, Babi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment