Monday, 18 March 2013

Brand new week...





Bonjour mes belles,

I hope that you all had a fabulous weekend. The sun is shining through my kitchen window as I write this post and I feel like Spring has returned again. Note I use the word "returned" as it was Springlike for a week and then we had a blast of coldness which was a shock for all....people, animals, plants etc.

Hence this morning's title as I feel that it is indeed a new week and I am planning to attack this particular week as we have a lot to do before the "season" starts in two weeks time.

The fabulously french shop has been updated with a few new finds including this fabulous hanging latern style light fitting and more treasures will be added during the course of the day.




And it is on that note, I must go.

....trés bonne semaine à tous, Leeann x

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a productive...and very happy...week Leeann. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a beautiful lamp... LOVE it... have a great week. S x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I perfect understand ...
    Here in Italy we had sun again TODAY after 10 rainy days ...
    Nice post and ... wonderful new finds!
    Bisous, Babi

    ReplyDelete

Friday flowers

Bonjour mes belles, Apologies for the lack of posts but I have a few projects on the go this week and everything appears to be all happ...