a practical find..





Bonjour mes belles,

The snow has disappeared and things are returning to normal here in SW France, unlike the North here there is still a lot of ice and snow.

Last weekend I found this old printers tray and thought that it would be perfect for storing my religious tresors. 

The only issue that I have with it is that if I display it on the wall everything will tip out of it so think that I may need to cover it wth a piece of glass. Any hints or tips on how to hang one of these, would be appreciated.




What fabulous items these are, I just wish that I bought a few more......
                                                               
                       à demain, Leeann x

Comments

  1. Ooh I love it, I was trying to see what all you were keeping in your printers tray...LOL

    Wow, I have no idea how to hang one, I had better check back to see if anyone knows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and thought I'd like to tell you what my son did with an old printers tray, and maybe it would work for you. He bought some wood picture frame and angle cut the corners then had a piece of glass cut to fit, and managed to find an old hook style catch. I'm sure with all your brocante hunting you should be able to pick everything up at a vide grenier where you live ie. old picture ... use the frame re-cut to fit & rummage in the bit boxes for a catch 'et voila' I live in the Haute-Vienne next dept. to you, almost neighbours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment