une belle journée....


Bonjour mes belles,

I am supposed to be working inside today but could not resist the temptation to take a quick walk in the lovely sunshine, it is like a spring day here most unusual for February...

When I saw this bicycle paking outside the hairdressers, I though perfect it as though it was placed there and waiting for me to take the photo.

As you know I am a lover of this vin rouge colour; my shutters and front door are painted in the same colour so I was happy when the new owners of this hair salon painted their  facade the same colour.

For me it is a colour that always looks bright whether it is sunny or not but it really comes into it's own when the sun shines......don't we all, for that matter.


à demain, Leeann x

Comments

  1. Sunshine. Doesn't it make the step lighter? And thanks for such a lovely picture. Mmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely photo and a perfect shade of red! Here in the North of England we too have been treated to an early spring day - sunshine and a cloudless blue sky. It certainly makes such a difference.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/#

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning picture - dreamy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonjour Leeann,

    A lovely photo and yes, the perfect thing to do in the sunshine, a walk or a bike ride.
    Happy week
    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour...and the bike and the nonchalent way it is resting against the wall!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, to be in Paris with Spring approaching...bicycle or not!

    April, Just Verte Style

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment