i adore these...



I hope that you all had a nice weekend. Most of mine was spent painting or waiting for paint to dry and today I am starting to apply the wax so hope to have some photos of the finished secretaire tomorrow.

When I opened the door to the kitchen this morning I was greeted by the most gorgeous smell, thanks to these gorgeous hyacinths or as they are called in French; jacinthes.

I love watching these boost into bloom and are particularly fond of the white ones.....when I look at them they remind me that Spring is not that far away or is this just wishful thinking on my part?

Bonne semaine à tous, Leeann x

Comments

  1. It seems too early for these to be blooming but last week one of my pink ones was blooming. I love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can almost smell them here in England! I hope spring is round the corner.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore them too..such a lovely fragrance. My weekend was similar to yours! I am finishing some painting in my family room. Prime, paint.. dry.. second coat.. can't wait to be finished!

    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Love them as well and have one on my mantelpiece which I am looking at this very second... Hope your painting is nearly finished! S x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment