addicted to....




....bird cages and these beautiful garlands made from vintage-inspired pink paper roses and soft green leaves.  

The garlands  can be twined around bannisters or doorways to provide a romantic feel, or be laid around a fireplace or mantlepeice to just decorate the room.  They are also perfect for weddings.



I have used them in the shop entwined around candelabras and also on my mantle as they have a lovely soft romantic quality to them.

They also come in handy when wrapping gifts as I snip off one of the flowers and then place it by the bow, which gives a pretty effect.

I have just realised that it is time for lunch so I am off to start lunch as French Boyfriend gets a bit grumpy when he arrives and finds nothing prepared....

trés bonne journée à tous, Leeann x

Comments

  1. I love the birdcages...my daughter, Olivia, and I included vintage birdcages in the decortions for her recent wedding...so whimiscal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom bought me a bird cage a year ago.I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment