a touch of rouge....


photo from here

Bonjour mes belles,

I hope that you are having a good week. I am slowly working my way through my list of things to do before the big day. 

I ordered the table cloth that you see in the photo above along with a couple of table runners and some napkins incase I get cold feet at the last minute and feel it is too red and resort to a taupe tablecloth with red table runners.

As normal French Boyfriend is his laid back self telling me not to worry, it is just another day and if the shops run out of food we can always have roast chicken......

Hence I feel the need to do some shopping sooner rather than later. That said it is market day tomorrow so I am sure that we can get most of what we need at the market tomorrow.


à tres bientot, Leeann x

Comments

  1. I love it but the boyfriend is right, everything works out in the end.. no matter what we do to mess things up :)
    Happy Holidays, besos, C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could be as laid back as The Boyfriend, but I'm running around like a chook with it's head chopped off!! I had hoped to have our Christmas lunch outside in my courtyard, but it is now going to be 38 degrees so we will be in the air conditioning...so more table decorating decisions to be made...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boyfriend is so right and I believe he will enjoy Christmas much more than many frantic people can. Never understood why such an effort for one day, perhaps I'm not romantic enough?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please understand that it is all good fun and usually special family time...we only make it complex because it gives us wonderful and inspiring challenges! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment