Sunday, 18 November 2012

What a good idea.....



photo from here
As you know I am a fan of fairy lights as I think that they transform something normal into something magical...this photo is a wonderful example and I love it.

I hope you are all having a fabulous  Sunday. We had an early start and found some fabulous tresors including some stunning antique napkins + matching tablecloth along with another set of antique napkins with red monogramme, antique map of the Dordogne and a benitier dating back to the 1880's.

Oops also forgot the most unusual which is a ciel de lit still covered in original silk - dirty but fabulously French.

Photos and details tomorrow......

Trés bonne soirée à tous, Leeann x 

5 comments:

  1. I like the photo too - that's so original and what a lovely collection of baskets.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea. You have got me thinking... x Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is gorgeous and I got many a great ideas here!
    Thanks for sharing. Now following you.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks wonderful.Huge fan of fairy lights too. The roof of the conservatory is covered with them at the moment. Lovely to dine under.

    ReplyDelete

Rosewater and it's benefits

 photo from here Bonjour mes belles, I purchased a bottle of rosewater the other day and I was intending to use it for cooking. Se...