sunday treasures...



Bonjour from a rainy SW France,

Not that I really mind the rain today as it means that I am not tempted to go outside and therefore are able to concentrate on indoor type tasks.....

Yesterday I mentioned that I found a fabulous candle holder that dates back to the early 1900"s and is a wonderfully decorative piece as you can tell from the photos that I have posted below....

 
You certainly do not make items like this any more......

 
Love the angel with wings detail on the holder.....
 
 
You will find more details here.
 
 
Another find was 9 boxes of vintage 1920's and 1930's ribbon with either initials or numbers in orginal boxes.
 

 
These fabulous ribbons really are bcoming rare and it was nice to find a few boxes as opposed to only 1 or 2 boxes.

 
 
Another find was the petite box covered in a oh so French, red toile de jouy fabric on the outside......
 
 
......and lined with plain red fabric on the inside. 
 
 
 
 
 
A lovely and very French stocking filler. You will find it here.
 
 
That is about all I have time for today as I am heading off to update the Fabulously French online shop with these new arrivals.
 
 
Join me tomorrow for a photo of the mannequin that I purchased yesterday and some photos of my wee Boutique decorated for Christmas....note for those of you that use facebook, I have already posted some photos here, should you want a sneaky peak.
 
à demain, Leeann x

Comments