I want a pair of these...

Matthew Williamson boots



Yesterday we woke to a drizzly morning  but decided that it was ONLY drizzle and it would not deter us from going to a local vide grenier.

The trouble was, the fine drizzle turned into pouring rain and unfortunately for us the vide grenier was being held in a paddock and my new leather boots were in a sorry state when we arrived back at chez nous.

Hence I am looking for a pair of boots to go treasure hunting in and think these will do the trick......

à demain, Leeann x

p.s. I will tell you what I found tomorrow!

Comments

  1. Dearest Leeann,

    Sorry to read that the weather makes you crave for wellies!
    Hugs and sending you sunshine your way,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too !
    I have to find a cute colorful pair, I am tired of the dreary black ones I wear now.
    besitos, C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those would certainly come in handy on many trips we've been on in the rain! I hate to ruin a good pair of boots! These are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those rainboots are amazing! I want them too, but I know if I had a pair I'd be too afraid of ruining them to ever wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooohh these are rather fabulous Leeann sloshing in the mud in style!
    Carla x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous, Leeann! I am dying for a new pair.
    Happy Tuesday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belli !!!!
    Li voglio anch'io!!!!!!
    Giò

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment