Bonjour mes belles,
This post is a bit later than normal but as they say better late than never.....
If you have never tried tomatoes mixed with strawberries I think that you are in for a nice surprise as they really do taste great together......
SALADE DE FRAISES ET TOMATOES CERISES
(Strawberry and Cherry Tomato Salad)
500 grams strawberries
250 grams cherry tomatoes
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
3 stalks basil
Fresh ground pepper
1. Squeeze the orange.
2. W ash the strawberries, remove the stalks and slice.
3. Wash the tomatoes and cut in half.
4. Mix the strawberrirs, tomatoes and orange juice together.
5. Mix the balsamic vinegar and the oile oil together, add some fresh ground pepper.
6. Cut or rip the basil leaves into smallish pieces.
7. Lastly add the vinegar mixture to the strawberry/tomato mixture and serve immediately.
Bon appetit à tous, Leeann x