Sunday treasure...




Unfortunately this morning's  treasure hunt did not result in us finding a lot of treasure but as we were leaving we struck up a conversation with the last vendor.

I spied a fabulous antique postcard album that still contained lots of fabulous old post cards resting on the bonnet of the vendor' car  that I really wanted but French Boyfriend really did not want me to buy as he thinks that I have too many post cards.

Hence things got a bit tough as French Boyfriend was trying to drag me off and at the same time the vendor was trying to entice me to buy the album......

End result, I purchased the album and have spent a couple of hours looking at all the fabulous postcards that it contains.



  For me it really is something fabulously French and I adore all the fabulous images that it contains.

Je vous souhaite une bonne soirée, une bonne nuit, 
à demain, Leeann x

Comments

  1. Oh how pretty. The album looks like it has some beautiful postcards!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment