French Food Friday...White Sangria Sparkler



White Sangria Sparkler
Ingredients:
  • 1-2 bottles of crisp white wine (I used  a  bottle of local Sauvignon Blanc)
  • 1 punnet raspberries
  • 2 peaches, sliced
  • 2 kiwis (fruit not the people that live in NZ)
  • 1 liter sparkling water
  • ice
  • several sprigs of mint
Directions:
  1. Place all fruit in a large pitcher or bowl, add wine and refrigerate for 3 hours (or longer) for the flavors to meld.
  2. When ready to serve, add sparkling water and ice. Garnish with fruit and mint.
Bonne santé à tous.....Leeann x

Comments

  1. That looks divine! As soon as it gets a bit warmer here I'm going to make me a big pitcher of that...to share of course!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am trying this!
    Happy weekend, Leeann.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I so wish I'd had this for Market Day last Saturday! So glad you posted this, though! Will definitely be making this soon! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks delicious! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment