Sunday, 17 June 2012

something for me...




When I saw it, I wanted it! Hence I bought it not knowing that it was inspired by John Galliano's famous "gaucho" collection.

According to the advertising.....this Lip makeup palette combines the most glamorous shades of Dior's lipsticks to a luxurious Couture clutch. 
Its more than an elegant collector's palette, it is an essential accessory.

I like to think of it as a cadeau pour moi....

A demain mes belles, Leeann x

p.s. managed to find a few tresors today, will reveal all tomorrow! 

 

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors, Leeann. Dior knows makeup, and everything else.
    Happy Sunday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. will you be carrying again the fold-up french bags?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice....love all things Dior! May have to splurge too!

    ReplyDelete