something for me...




When I saw it, I wanted it! Hence I bought it not knowing that it was inspired by John Galliano's famous "gaucho" collection.

According to the advertising.....this Lip makeup palette combines the most glamorous shades of Dior's lipsticks to a luxurious Couture clutch. 
Its more than an elegant collector's palette, it is an essential accessory.

I like to think of it as a cadeau pour moi....

A demain mes belles, Leeann x

p.s. managed to find a few tresors today, will reveal all tomorrow! 

 

Comments

  1. Love the colors, Leeann. Dior knows makeup, and everything else.
    Happy Sunday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. will you be carrying again the fold-up french bags?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice....love all things Dior! May have to splurge too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment